Partners' Advisory Group
The Partners’ Advisory Group provides advice and information to assist the Board in determining future strategy.
The remit of the Partners’ Advisory Group is to support the Board by:
- contributing to discussions about the strategic direction of Scottish Union Learning;
- advising Scottish Union Learning on ways in which it could develop in order to better achieve its objectives and further its role;
- sharing information on the strategic direction of partner organisations;
- championing the value of union learning in the wider world of learning and skills.
Chair: Grahame Smith, STUC General Secretary
- Dyslexia Scotland
- Education Scotland
- Equate Scotland
- Fife College
- Glasgow Kelvin College
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise
- Newbattle Abbey College
- Open University
- Scottish Adult Learning Partnership
- Scottish Book Trust
- Scottish Enterprise
- Scottish Government
- Skills Development Scotland
- WEA Scotland
- Zero Waste Scotland
The Board reviews membership of this group on an ongoing basis.
If your organisation would like to apply to join the Partners’ Advisory Group please contact the Secretary to the Board: Ann Garscadden email@example.com.