SUL H&I Learning Conference 2021
September 24, 2021, 09.30 – 14.30
Our conference brings Union Learning Reps, members and partners together in a secure, virtual space to share information, find out about new developments in workplace learning and think positively about how all of us can support workers, workplaces and communities as H&I recovers from the challenges posed by Covid-19.
The Conference will be addressed by:
- Roz Foyer, STUC General Secretary.
- Richard Lochhead, Minister for Just Transition, Employment and Fair Work
- Wendy Burton, Director, Scottish Union Learning
- Craig Finnie, Highlands and Islands Development Officer, Scottish Union Learning
In addition, a programme of workshops, as outlined below, will allow delegates to expand their knowledge, make contacts and contribute to the wide discussion on not just H&I’s recovery, but the country’s as a whole.
- Age Inclusive Workplaces – Age Scotland
- Staying Safe Online – Digital Skills Education
- Panel Discussion: Reskilling and Upskilling in H&I
STUC & The Open University in Scotland: Organising learning for a fairer future. Crowdcast (Video): As STUC and The Open University in Scotland sign a new Memorandum of Understanding, this Fringe features a series of presentations by Open University, Union officials, Union Learning Organisers, ULRs and learners to provide a broad overview of the work undertaken between trade unions and Open University.