Leadership Towards Management - Women Teachers and Lecturers Course
Caladh Inn, 11 James Street, Stornoway HS1 2QN.
View larger map
March 9, 2018, 09.30 – March 10, 2018, 16.00
Caladh Inn, Stornoway
This fully-funded course is being provided by the EIS union, supported by Scottish Union Learning. The 2-day course will be delivered by
Social Enterprise Academy and will cover the following:
· What is meant by leadership in the context of education
· Styles of leadership and those most pertinent to your context
· The purpose of leadership in an education setting
· Applying leadership learning to your own workplace
· Understanding barriers to leadership in a promoted post for women and potential means of addressing these
· Applying for promoted posts.
Spaces are limited, to find out more, contact:
Lesley Walker, EIS Professional Learning Co-ordinator
Tel: 01463 248905